I'm Pregnant!!!!

Landon and I just announced to our families and everyone that we are expecting a baby due November 1st, 2009. We're so excited!! We have been married for almost 2 years, and planned to have a baby born this coming fall. Landon's birthday is on Easter day this year, so we planned to have our family at our house for Easter/Landon's 24th birthday party. He opened all the presents, then at the end opened the one from me. He pulls out pacifiers and baby booties, and we just waited to see the reactions of our family. Everyone was very happy and unsuspecting. This is the first grandchild for both sides of the family, so it will be very spoiled.
I'll be updating this blog regularly for all baby news, so stay tuned. :)

Since we've kept it a secret for a month, here is a short timeline:

March 1st- found out I'm pregnant
March 3-4-found a doctor and scheduled a pregnancy test.
March 13th- 2nd doctor appointment- met Dr. Gorman.
April 10th- 3rd doctor appt.- physical and tried to hear heartbeat. The doctor couldn't find it, but scheduled an ultrasound for May 1st.
April 11th- Announced we're pregnant!

1 comments:

Congratulations, Lisa and Landon! How exciting! What a cute way to tell your family and friends!! I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long! I'm impressed! We told people the day that we found out!