You Capture- Faces

This week's You Capture at I Should Be Folding Laundry is Faces. This week was super easy, I love faces!
This weekend, we celebrated my Grandpa's 90th birthday where I photographed many faces.

This is the face of Remington laughing for the first time! It's so cute and I was happy to hear him laugh finally.

Next, is the face of my brother as he spent the day sledding behind the 4 wheeler.

 Now, here's the face of the man of the day, my Grandpa!
And finally, here are the faces of my brother and his wife for their engagement/wedding photos.
Hope you enjoyed my faces.Check out the link below for more great pictures. Both pictures of my brothers edited by me, others are RAW.
Photobucket

4 comments:

Wow. You captured some wonderfully expressive faces! I absolutely love the photo of your grandfather and the smile on your son's face! Priceless. Thanks for sharing!

 

i like that snowey pix! they are all very expressive and colorful and bright - what fun!

please feel free to visit my page and see my face shot - you are always welcome :)

 

Oh my goodness. I loved this post! I especially love your Grandpa! He has such a great face : ). I can see so much in his smile! Wonderful! I hope he has a great year! Your baby is too sweet for words. I love when they first start laughing. So magical!

 

The one of your Grandpa is pricelss. All great shots:)

http://www.tellyouaboutit.com/2010/02/you-capture-challenge-faces.html